Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Muse

Muse Concert

Sheena and I just got back from the Muse concert and my ears are still ringing. I knew the concert was going to be loud, but I didn't realize how LOUD.

The concert was at the Roseland Theater which is a relatively small venue. However, Muse crammed their stage and speakers into this tiny space. It was quite an overwhelming audio/visual experience. Although I risk sounding like an old fuddy-duddy, if the audience can't hear the lead vocals, then the volume is too high.

However, I will say Muse's lead singer, Matt Bellamy, gave a great performance and seemed to put all his energy into the concert. Also, the all-girl opening act, The Likes (?), was also fun.

Next I'll remember to bring my ear plugs and walker.

BTW, happy birthday, Sheena!

No comments: