Tuesday, January 16, 2007

surprise snow storm?

CarsStuckInSnow.jpg

DowntownSnow.jpg SurpriseSnowStorm.jpg

I unexpectedly woke-up to snow this morning. I'm pretty sure the last forecast I heard yesterday was for "freezing fog", which I thought was an odd forecast. Apparently, the weather system passing through is much stronger than the forecasters had predicted.


UPDATE: Well, apparently everyone else had heard the snow forecast, but only a small chance of snow was forecast.


UPDATE 2: Scott uploaded some great snow pictures today:


Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

Originally uploaded by sweber4507.

1 comment:

Peterson Toscano said...

GREAT photos. I am sorry I missed the snow here in Portland, but I do like this nice weather we have been having.